AND EDUCATION INSTITUTE
Zoom Discussion Topic
Psychic experiences surrounding the end of life
Focus questions to guide the discussion:
* Deathbed visions: what do the dead see?
* Are any of them verifiable?
* Shared death experiences
* Apparitions at the moment of death
* Physical signs- clocks, objects dropping
* Why should we educate people about end of life experiences?
MEETING AGENDA (1 hour).
SET UP- Aim for 15 mins
1. [2 minutes] WELCOME AND AGENDA REVIEW
- host welcomes and
explains purpose of AREI
2. [3 mins] Check in - Everyone says their name
and where they are calling from. A special welcome
to those zooming for the first time.
In a smaller group: My name is ______and I'm zooming
in from ______ and something nice I've already done today
2. [1 Mins] HOST Introduces the topic:
3. [5 MINS] AREI GUEST
4. [2 mins] Host sets up group discussion (perhaps
"We're now going to put you into groups (between 4-6
depending on numbers).
* We'd like those of you who have experienced psychic phenomena
around the death of a loved one who wish to share it with
the group to do so.
* Then we'd like the group to discuss the focus questions.
* At the end of the discussion we'd like each group to nominate
one person to either share a particuarly interesting experience
from your group's discussion.
GROUP DISCUSSION Aim for 35
5. [20 MINS] Breakout room sharing and
discussion of the focus questions. At the end host issues
1 minute warning to bring people back to the group.
6. [15 MINS] Full
group discussion - Spokesperson from each group reports
back. Host directs
discussion to the focus questions. Talk
about need for further research.
Aim for AIM 10 minutes
7. (2 mins] Unanswered
questions: Get everyone to write in the chat window
questions that they still feel are unanswered.
(1 MIN ) ) CLOSE Thank everyone and get
people to call out goodbye to someone they can name (like
the Waltons). Great fun to record!!
___10 minutes ______________________________________
Ask if anyone
wants to chat privately in a breakout room.
Invite group members to stay in the main room and chat if
Assign hosting rights to someone learning to host - good
chance to practice using break-out rooms.
YOU LIKE TO HOST A LOCAL GROUP OR SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP
We can train you and help you with a support person in your
Email email@example.com with details of your area of
interest and preferred times.
WOULD YOU BE AVAILABLE FOR
A GUEST SPOT AT A ZOOM MEETING? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
with details of your area of interest and preferred times.