AND EDUCATION INSTITUTE
Zoom Discussion Topic: Pre-birth Memories
AREI Facbook discussion:
Search: Have you ever had a communication from a soul before
he/she was born? (38 comments)
Video to show: Beyond Chance: Prebirth Commuication
Sonia Rinaldi's communication from an unborn child
In this clip of the
movie Avatar at 1.29 you can see Jake Sully looking
at the body resereved for him developing in the tank. Great
Focus questions to guide the discussion:
* Have you had any visions of future children or experiences
of communicating with an unborn child?
* What are the implications of pre-birth memories?
* When do you think the soul eneteres the body?
* Do you think that children can reincarnate in the same
* Do you have any memories of a past life?
* How do you feel about the notion that children choose
* If you did plan your life, what lessons do you think you
chose to learn?
MEETING AGENDA (1 hour).
SET UP- Aim for 15 mins
1. [2 minutes] WELCOME AND AGENDA REVIEW
- host welcomes and
explains purpose of AREI
2. [3 mins] Check in - Everyone says their name
and where they are calling from. A special welcome
to those zooming for the first time.
In a smaller group: My name is ______and I'm zooming
in from ______ and something nice I've already done today
3. [5 MINS] HOST
Shares the video
4. [2 mins] Host sets up group discussion (perhaps
"We're now going to put you into groups (between 3-4
depending on numbers).
*We'd ike you to discuss the focus questions and at
the end of the discussion we'd like each group to nominate
one person to share your conclusions.
GROUP DISCUSSION Aim for 35
5. [20 MINS] Breakout room sharing and
discussion of the focus questions. At the end host issues
1 minute warning to bring people back to the group.
6. [15 MINS] Full
group discussion - Spokesperson from each group reports
back. Host directs
discussion to the focus questions.
Aim for AIM 10 minutes
7. (2 mins] Who could knowledge
of pre-birth communication benefit? How could it be further
(1 MIN ) ) CLOSE Thank everyone and get
people to call out goodbye to someone they can name (like
the Waltons). Great fun to record!!
___10 minutes ______________________________________
Ask if anyone
wants to chat privately in a breakout room.
Invite group members to stay in the main room and chat if
Assign hosting rights to someone learning to host - good
chance to practice using break-out rooms.
YOU LIKE TO HOST A LOCAL GROUP OR SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP
We can train you and help you with a support person in your
Email email@example.com with details of your area of
interest and preferred times.
WOULD YOU BE AVAILABLE FOR
A GUEST SPOT AT A ZOOM MEETING? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
with details of your area of interest and preferred times.